Do you have an interest in taking online classes?
Welcome to our free tutorial for looking for fast, efficient and sensible school options.
We will review online courses, favorite educational institutions, complete degree programs, public and private colleges, schools in your city, career-specific training, career building resources and other opportunities.
What Subjects are Other Alaska Students Working On?
Some of the common majors applicants are applying for include Accounting, Information Technology, Visual Arts, Liberal Arts and Medical Technology fields.
And while a number of individuals just sign up for a short series of classes, other folks are earning Associates, Bachelor’s, or even Masters Degrees.
Why Online Courses?
The foremost merits of online study degree programs are convenience and value.
Nearly all students appreciate the freedom of working on lessons when they have the time to take them. They also really enjoy not having to travel to the campus several times each week.
For a large number of adults with a busy job or family or other personal duties, the prospect of driving to a campus classroom every day for a few years is not reasonable. Web-based education from a Alaska school or a school that will accept local applicants is often their primary sensible choice.
Most enrollees find out that their online package is cheaper than a typical campus university. The tuition is frequently not as high and there are no housing costs. Also there are fewer miscellaneous fees, if any at all, and no continuous traveling or moving costs.
What Happens Now?
We sincerely value your trip to our website and we appreciate your interest in advancing your education and improving your future work career.
To get going, you only need to identify your prospects to some degree. You could use the lookup device further below on this page to seek out schools and classes either by curriculum or by area of the country.
Have a look at these options:
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and a master’s degree in 14-24 months.
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management
- Graduate Certificate in Alcohol & Drug Counseling
- B.S. in Human Services / Human Services Management
- And more...
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership - Organizational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration - Leadership
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction - Teacher Leader
- And more...
- Top-ranked online MBA
- As few as 24 months to complete
- GMAT waivers for experienced professionals
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Six concentrations available
- AACSB accredited
- Master of Business Adminitration (MBA)
Earn your degree 100% online with the flexibility and affordability that an online education affords. Abraham Lincoln University is dedicated to providing focused, practical, online courses at all degree levels.
- Associate of Science in Paralegal Studies
- Juris Doctor
- Bachelor of Science in Legal Studies
- And more...
- Cloud Technologies Bachelors - Online
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Entertainment Business, Master of Science (Online)
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Accountancy with a concentration in General Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
- Master of Arts in Homeland Security
- And more...
Hofstra University is a private institution whose primary mission is to provide a quality education to its students in an environment that encourages, nurtures and supports learning through the free and open exchange of ideas for the betterment of humankind. Hofstra University is committed to academic freedom and to the transmission, advancement and preservation of knowledge for its own academic community and the community at large.
- Online Master of Arts in Health Law and Policy
- Online Master of Laws in Health Law and Policy
Designed by RNs for RNs
Chamberlain’s RN to BSN option offers convenient 100% online coursework, no mandatory login times and no campus visits. This flexible framework allows you to continue in your current role while you pursue your degree. And, because the curriculum is developed and taught by RNs who are also educators, you know you are learning what you need to push your skills forward now – and in the future.
- RN to BSN Online Option
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- International Business - D.B.A.
- MS Organizational Leadership - Nonprofit Management
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- And more...
Study for your graduate education with University of Illinois at Chicago. We offer master’s degree and post-master’s certificate programs in health informatics that can be completed 100% online.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
Key in your zipcode in our form below to look at several convenient alternatives.
Look at other alternatives and get information on AK diploma programs.