Do you have an interest in taking online classes?
Welcome to our free tutorial for looking for fast, efficient and sensible school options.
We will review online courses, favorite educational institutions, complete degree programs, public and private colleges, schools in your city, career-specific training, career building resources and other opportunities.
What Subjects are Other Alaska Students Working On?
Some of the common majors applicants are applying for include Accounting, Information Technology, Visual Arts, Liberal Arts and Medical Technology fields.
And while a number of individuals just sign up for a short series of classes, other folks are earning Associates, Bachelor’s, or even Masters Degrees.
Why Online Courses?
The foremost merits of online study degree programs are convenience and value.
Nearly all students appreciate the freedom of working on lessons when they have the time to take them. They also really enjoy not having to travel to the campus several times each week.
For a large number of adults with a busy job or family or other personal duties, the prospect of driving to a campus classroom every day for a few years is not reasonable. Web-based education from a Alaska school or a school that will accept local applicants is often their primary sensible choice.
Most enrollees find out that their online package is cheaper than a typical campus university. The tuition is frequently not as high and there are no housing costs. Also there are fewer miscellaneous fees, if any at all, and no continuous traveling or moving costs.
What Happens Now?
We sincerely value your trip to our website and we appreciate your interest in advancing your education and improving your future work career.
To get going, you only need to identify your prospects to some degree. You could use the lookup device further below on this page to seek out schools and classes either by curriculum or by area of the country.
Have a look at these options:
MPH@UNC is the online Master of Public Health (MPH) program from the University of North Carolina’s Gillings School of Global Public Health, which is ranked the No. 1 public school of public health and No. 2 school of public health on U.S. News’ list, most recently published in 2015. The program offers a Leadership in Practice concentration and can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis. GRE, GMAT or MCAT scores are required.
- Master of Public Health
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Law Enforcement
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Forensic Science
- And more...
You can prepare for a new career with help from Charter College. Our accelerated Associates Degree, and Certificate programs are designed to help you complete your education as quickly as possible. We offer year-round classes and flexible scheduling - study anytime from anywhere. We provide students not only with the technical skills necessary for success, but also job search and placement assistance so you can find new opportunities after graduation.
- Certificate - HVAC
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Network Management
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Human Services
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Psychology (BA) (Online)
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- And more...
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Internet Marketing, Master of Science (Online)
- Music Production, Bachelors of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Online Bachelor's programs include Healthcare Management, Public Health, IT, Psychology, BBA & Criminal Justice
- Dedicated to delivering quality education and personalized attention to students since 1899
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Nurse Educator (PGC)
- Healthcare Administration (AMBA)
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- And more...
Located just steps from the U.S. Capital, the George Washington University is uniquely positioned at the core of U.S. government, policy and law. GW students and faculty benefit from an unparalleled opportunity to study and work alongside leaders in every discipline. Whether on campus or online, you too can take part in the interchanges that shape our community and the world.
- Masters in Political Management
- Graduate Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- MBA in Healthcare
- And more...
Pepperdine University offers its Master of Arts in Psychology program online, enabling students across the country to receive a Pepperdine graduate education without attending classes on campus. The online master’s in psychology program provides a comprehensive overview of psychology and allows students to develop the skills needed to assess personality and intelligence and treat mental and emotional disorders.
To earn their degree, students attend weekly online classes taught by Pepperdine faculty with diverse clinical expertise, complete intensive online course work accessible through an online campus, and gain in-person experience volunteering at an agency near their community. The curriculum introduces a range of psychotherapy techniques and offers insight into topics such as multicultural counseling and career development.
- Master of Arts in Psychology
Maryville University is a private university in St. Louis County, Missouri. Founded in 1872, Maryville University is a comprehensive and nationally ranked private institution with an enrollment of more than 6,800 students.
- Online MHA Concentration in Population Management
- Online MHA Concentration in Senior Services
- Online General MHA
- And more...
Key in your zipcode in our form below to look at several convenient alternatives.
Look at other alternatives and get information on AK diploma programs.