Do you have an interest in taking online classes?
Welcome to our free tutorial for looking for fast, efficient and sensible school options.
We will review online courses, favorite educational institutions, complete degree programs, public and private colleges, schools in your city, career-specific training, career building resources and other opportunities.
What Subjects are Other Alaska Students Working On?
Some of the common majors applicants are applying for include Accounting, Information Technology, Visual Arts, Liberal Arts and Medical Technology fields.
And while a number of individuals just sign up for a short series of classes, other folks are earning Associates, Bachelor’s, or even Masters Degrees.
Why Online Courses?
The foremost merits of online study degree programs are convenience and value.
Nearly all students appreciate the freedom of working on lessons when they have the time to take them. They also really enjoy not having to travel to the campus several times each week.
For a large number of adults with a busy job or family or other personal duties, the prospect of driving to a campus classroom every day for a few years is not reasonable. Web-based education from a Alaska school or a school that will accept local applicants is often their primary sensible choice.
Most enrollees find out that their online package is cheaper than a typical campus university. The tuition is frequently not as high and there are no housing costs. Also there are fewer miscellaneous fees, if any at all, and no continuous traveling or moving costs.
What Happens Now?
We sincerely value your trip to our website and we appreciate your interest in advancing your education and improving your future work career.
To get going, you only need to identify your prospects to some degree. You could use the lookup device further below on this page to seek out schools and classes either by curriculum or by area of the country.
Have a look at these options:
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Information Technology Bachelors- Online
- Entertainment Business, Master of Science (Online)
- And more...
The esteemed faculty of the Collat School of Business is comprised of seasoned professionals who consult for Fortune 500 companies and the Big 4 accounting firms. They channel their expertise to create evolved, flexible programs that make our institution celebrated among online business schools.
Each business degree online is designed to help you develop skills in your specific area of interest, such as finance, management, marketing, accounting, and information systems.
- Master of Accounting
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
Ohio University has offered distance learning educational opportunities for more than 100 years. Our nationally-ranked graduate programs provide flexible opportunities to students around the globe
- Master of Business Analytics
- Master of Health Administration
As a community of initiative, University of the Southwest challenges graduates to become enterprising members of our society contributing to the common good by advocating and participating in the productive commerce of free enterprise, the constitutional privilege of self-government, and the practical contributions of community service.
- MBA Sports Management and Recreation
- MBA Strategic Management
- MBA Accounting
- And more...
Regent University is one of the nation’s leading academic centers for Christian thought and action.
Founded in 1978, Regent University’s 11,000 students are studying on its 70-acre campus in Virginia Beach, Va., and online around the world. The university offers associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees from a Christian perspective in more than 135 program areas including business, communication and the arts, cybersecurity and technology, divinity, education, government, law, leadership, nursing and healthcare, and psychology. Regent University has consistently placed as one of the top colleges in the state of Virginia and, currently, Regent University tops the list of Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in Virginia and is ranked among top national universities by U.S. News & World Report. Along with our commitment to academic excellence, what sets Regent apart is our mission to prepare men and women to excel both in mind and spirit. Our students, faculty and administrators share a calling, founded on biblical principles, to make a significant difference in our world.
- Master of Divinity (M.Div.)
- M.A. in Practical Theology
- M.A. in Film & Television (online)
- And more...
You can prepare for a new career with help from Charter College. Our accelerated Associates Degree, and Certificate programs are designed to help you complete your education as quickly as possible. We offer year-round classes and flexible scheduling - study anytime from anywhere. We provide students not only with the technical skills necessary for success, but also job search and placement assistance so you can find new opportunities after graduation.
- Certificate - HVAC
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- International Business - D.B.A.
- Leadership in Higher Education - EdS
- MS Organizational Leadership - Nonprofit Management
- And more...
At the University of Nevada, Reno, we teach public health practitioners how to look beyond physical conditions and consider environmental, economic and sociological factors that impact individual and community health, happiness and well-being.
The online Master of Public Health in Public Health Practice is designed to prepare you for employment in nearly any area of the public health field.
The lessons learned in your online courses can prepare you for whatever area of public health you’re interested in. Courses include the following:
- Public Health Biology
- Research Methods
- Leadership in Health
- Health Policy
- Finance and Budget
- Health Informatics
- Program Planning and Evaluation
- Public Health Law, Ethics and Policy Analysis
Our 100% onlineand CEPH-accredited MPH program gives you the flexibility to enhance your expertise — and your career — without having to put your life on hold.
- Master of Science in Business Analytics
- Master of Accounting
- Online Master of Public Health (MPH)
Study for your graduate education with University of Illinois at Chicago. We offer master’s degree and post-master’s certificate programs in health informatics that can be completed 100% online.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
Key in your zipcode in our form below to look at several convenient alternatives.
Look at other alternatives and get information on AK diploma programs.