Are you considering attending an online school?
This is our cost-free guide for choosing fast, efficient and practical educational programs.
We talk about online classes, favorite colleges, full degree programs, private colleges, local schools, vocational instruction, career building resources and more.
What are Other Arkansas Students Signing Up For?
Several of the most popular subject areas applicants are registering for include Business, Computer Science, Visual Arts, Liberal Arts and Medical Technology.
And even while plenty of individuals just enroll for a series of training classes, other individuals are receiving Associate, Bachelors, or even Masters Degrees.
What’s so Great About an Online Program?
The considerable advantages of online study degrees are convenience and cost.
Nearly all students like the flexibility of taking classes when they have the time and energy to work on them. They also really like not having to drive to campus five times a week.
For so many adults who have full-time jobs or family or other personal commitments, the prospect of driving to a campus classroom every day for a few years is not really realistic. Internet-based lessons from a Arkansas school or another university that accepts local enrollees is often their single good choice.
Many individuals find out their online program is more affordable than a campus university. The online tuition is frequently not as much and there are no room and board costs. In addition, there are less miscellaneous fees, if any at all, and no continuous traveling or moving expenditures.
So What Happens Now?
We honestly value your trip to our web site and we appreciate your interest in continuing your education and developing your work career.
To start, you should focus your opportunities to some extent. You should use our research tool down below to uncover colleges and courses either by subject or by geographic area.
These schools offer online programs:
- Personalized learning that’s guided by industry trends
- Technology-driven approach designed to help you reach your potential
- Access to real-world learning and strong thought leadership
- Convenient ways to complete your degree even with a busy schedule
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Network Management
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Human Services
- And more...
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership - Organizational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration - Leadership
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction - Teacher Leader
- And more...
At Universal Technical Institute (UTI), you won't just train for a career. You'll train for success. The hands-on training and high-tech skills you'll get at UTI can put you on the fast track toward a rewarding career as a professional technician. Across the nation, you'll find UTI-trained technicians working in great jobs with leading manufacturers, dealerships and repair shops.
- Professional Welder
Located just steps from the U.S. Capital, the George Washington University is uniquely positioned at the core of U.S. government, policy and law. GW students and faculty benefit from an unparalleled opportunity to study and work alongside leaders in every discipline. Whether on campus or online, you too can take part in the interchanges that shape our community and the world.
- Masters in Political Management
- MBA in Healthcare
Now you don't have to leave home to earn a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree from Northern Illinois University!
- Master of Science in Data Analytics
- Online BSN to Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Master of Public Health - Health Services Management
- And more...
Online Learning at Concordia University–Portland
If education is your passion, Concordia University-Portland is your university. One of the most respected names in learning today, Concordia offers several fully online Master of Education (MEd) programs—most of which can completed in one year—and a fully online Doctorate of Education (EdD) program. Our graduates stand out with the skills, integrity, and compassion necessary to meet the ever-changing needs of students today. Together, we're all making an impact in education.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Social Studies
- M.Ed. In Curriculum and Instruction - Trauma and Resilience in Educational Settings
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Environmental Education
- And more...
The Robert H. Smith School of Business at the University of Maryland is recognized by Bloomberg Businessweek and U.S. News & World Report as one of the nation’s Best Business Schools. Students who complete their master’s degree online become part of a network of over 60,000 Smith School alumni, including more than 8,500 MBA graduates, making them part of a powerful network of business connections.
- MBA - Information Systems & Business Analytics
- MBA - General
- MBA - Marketing
- And more...
Our mission is YOUR SUCCESS!
When you succeed, we succeed. That is why we provide high-quality, specialized career preparation for all our students. Our goal is to help you find your rewarding career.
Our Mission Statement:
To provide high-quality, specialized career preparation or enhancement to meet and cope with technological changes resulting in employment and career success.
- Business Administration, AAS
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic, Diploma
- Heating, Ventilation & Conditioning (HVAC), Diploma
- And more...
The Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is located in the heart of Washington, D.C., and is dedicated to advancing the health of communities on a local, national and global scale. Established in 1997, the Milken Institute School focuses on the fields of medicine, business and education to prepare professionals in health care and health services to tackle complex global health challenges.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics and Analytics
Just add your zip code down below to see some decent possibilities.
Look into different college majors and different career training in AR.