Are you considering attending an online school?
This is our cost-free guide for choosing fast, efficient and practical educational programs.
We talk about online classes, favorite colleges, full degree programs, private colleges, local schools, vocational instruction, career building resources and more.
What are Other Arkansas Students Signing Up For?
Several of the most popular subject areas applicants are registering for include Business, Computer Science, Visual Arts, Liberal Arts and Medical Technology.
And even while plenty of individuals just enroll for a series of training classes, other individuals are receiving Associate, Bachelors, or even Masters Degrees.
What’s so Great About an Online Program?
The considerable advantages of online study degrees are convenience and cost.
Nearly all students like the flexibility of taking classes when they have the time and energy to work on them. They also really like not having to drive to campus five times a week.
For so many adults who have full-time jobs or family or other personal commitments, the prospect of driving to a campus classroom every day for a few years is not really realistic. Internet-based lessons from a Arkansas school or another university that accepts local enrollees is often their single good choice.
Many individuals find out their online program is more affordable than a campus university. The online tuition is frequently not as much and there are no room and board costs. In addition, there are less miscellaneous fees, if any at all, and no continuous traveling or moving expenditures.
So What Happens Now?
We honestly value your trip to our web site and we appreciate your interest in continuing your education and developing your work career.
To start, you should focus your opportunities to some extent. You should use our research tool down below to uncover colleges and courses either by subject or by geographic area.
These schools offer online programs:
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and a master’s degree in 14-24 months.
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management
- Graduate Certificate in Alcohol & Drug Counseling
- B.S. in Human Services / Human Services Management
- And more...
- Top-ranked online MBA
- As few as 24 months to complete
- GMAT waivers for experienced professionals
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Six concentrations available
- AACSB accredited
- Master of Business Adminitration (MBA)
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership - Organizational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration - Leadership
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction - Teacher Leader
- And more...
- Professional Welder with Pipefitting
- Cloud Technologies Bachelors - Online
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Entertainment Business, Master of Science (Online)
- And more...
Study for your graduate education with University of Illinois at Chicago. We offer master’s degree and post-master’s certificate programs in health informatics that can be completed 100% online.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Accountancy with a concentration in General Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
- Master of Arts in Homeland Security
- And more...
When students arrive at The Los Angeles Film School, they have passion and a dream. They know where they want to end up, but not how to get there. We will guide you on your journey through our associate’s and bachelor’s degree programs in Film, Recording Arts, Music Production, Animation & VFX, Game Production & Design and Entertainment Business toward fulfilling that dream.
- Bachelor of Science, Graphic Design (Online)
- Associate of Science, Music Production (Online)
- Bachelor of Science, Digital Filmmaking (Online)
- And more...
Located just steps from the U.S. Capital, the George Washington University is uniquely positioned at the core of U.S. government, policy and law. GW students and faculty benefit from an unparalleled opportunity to study and work alongside leaders in every discipline. Whether on campus or online, you too can take part in the interchanges that shape our community and the world.
- Master of Professional Studies in Strategic Public Relations
- Masters in Political Management
- MBA in Healthcare
The University of Denver’s Graduate School of Social Work (GSSW) prepares students to fight for social change through its traditional Master of Social Work (MSW) program delivered online. The 90-credit program can be completed in as few as 27 months and is designed for students who earned a bachelor’s degree in a field other than social work from a regionally accredited college or university. Traditional MSW students complete both the foundation curriculum and concentration curriculum in Mental Health and Trauma.
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
Just add your zip code down below to see some decent possibilities.
Look into different college majors and different career training in AR.