Have you been considering starting a new career?
Welcome to our totally free guide for choosing quick, reliable and affordable school options.
We examine distance learning opportunities, well-known colleges, full degree programs, private colleges, local schools, vocation-specific instruction, job preparation resources and more.
What Subjects are Other Connecticut Students Enrolling In?
A few of the most popular college majors folks are enrolling in include Business Administration, Information Technology, Visual Arts, Teaching and Medical Technology.
While a number of applicants only register for a quick series of training classes, other students are getting Associates, Bachelors, or even Master’s Degrees.
What is the Benefit Online Programs?
The essential benefits of online study programs and degrees are freedom and value.
Almost all students truly appreciate the flexibility of attending classes when they actually have the free time to sit through them. They also take advantage of not having to commute to campus five times a week.
For the majority of adults with a busy, fulltime job or family or other personal obligations, the plan of driving to a physical classroom daily for a couple of years is not really a realistic plan. Web-based learning from a Connecticut college or another college that accepts local residents is really their lone good choice.
Many individuals notice that their online program costs less than a CT campus college. The tuition is normally not as high and there are no housing expenses. Plus there are less miscellaneous fees and no continuous traveling or moving expenditures.
We certainly value your visit to our web site and we appreciate your interest in furthering your formal education and building your long term professional career.
Right now, you just have to define your choices a little bit. Feel free to use our look up form at the bottom of this page to search for schools and programs either by subject or by area of the country.
Check out these schools:
MPH@UNC is the online Master of Public Health (MPH) program from the University of North Carolina’s Gillings School of Global Public Health, which is ranked the No. 1 public school of public health and No. 2 school of public health on U.S. News’ list, most recently published in 2015. The program offers a Leadership in Practice concentration and can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis. GRE, GMAT or MCAT scores are required.
- Master of Public Health
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Diesel Technology
- Welding Technology
- And more...
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography (General Concentration)
Get hands-on training with Ridley-Lowell Business & Technical Institute. Our campuses in New York and Connecticut can help give you career training in a wide variety of fields, including accounting, cosmetology, criminal justice, electrical systems technology, HVAC, IT, legal assisting, massage therapy, allied health, office administration, and more.
- Esthetics - Day
- Medical Assistant - Day
- Medical Assistant - Eve
- And more...
- Medical Assistant
- Health Claims Specialist
- Computer Networking Management
Prepare for a Career That You Will Love … in Massage Therapy!
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? With the education you will receive at the Connecticut Center for Massage Therapy, that career can be yours.
Classes start November 13!
- Massage Therapy
Pepperdine University offers its Master of Arts in Psychology program online, enabling students across the country to receive a Pepperdine graduate education without attending classes on campus. The online master’s in psychology program provides a comprehensive overview of psychology and allows students to develop the skills needed to assess personality and intelligence and treat mental and emotional disorders.
To earn their degree, students attend weekly online classes taught by Pepperdine faculty with diverse clinical expertise, complete intensive online course work accessible through an online campus, and gain in-person experience volunteering at an agency near their community. The curriculum introduces a range of psychotherapy techniques and offers insight into topics such as multicultural counseling and career development.
- Master of Arts in Psychology
For nearly a century, Columbia International University has educated people from a biblical worldview to impact the nations with the message of Christ. Today we continue that effort, offering 21 degree programs for residential undergraduate students, as well as graduate and seminary programs, professional certificates, and convenient online programs for working adults.
- Bachelor of Science in Business
- Ph.D. in Educational Leadership
- Associate of Arts in Business
- And more...
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Law Enforcement
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Forensic Science
- And more...
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Network Management
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Human Services
- And more...
Just add your zip code in our form below to look at a few decent choices.
Check out different options and diplomas in different fields.