Are you interested in taking online classes?
This is a free tutorial for locating quick, effective and sensible education programs.
We explore online classes, favorite universities, undergraduate degree programs, private colleges, schools in your area, vocation-specific training, job preparation resources and more.
What Are Georgia Students Enrolling In?
A few of the most popular career fields folks are registering for include Accounting, Computers and Technology, Visual Arts, Science and Healthcare.
Although a good number of individuals only register for a quick series of training classes, other individuals are receiving Associate’s, Bachelors, or even Master’s Degrees.
What’s So Good About Online Classes?
The most important benefits of online degrees are freedom and value.
Virtually all students really enjoy the convenience of working on courses when they have the opportunity to work on them. They also get pleasure from not having to travel to campus several times a week.
For lots of adults who are already busy with a full-time job or family or other personal responsibilities, the issue of attending a campus classroom daily for a couple of years is not really reasonable. Web-based learning from a Georgia college or another school which accepts local enrollees is really their primary decent alternative.
And most individuals will find that their online program costs less than a typical campus university. The tuition is often not as much and there won’t be any room and board costs. Also there are less miscellaneous fees, if any at all, and no daily traveling or relocation expenses.
We surely appreciate your visit to our website and we appreciate your interest in advancing your education and developing your future professional career.
Right now, you only need to refine your prospects a little bit. You might use the research device at the bottom of this page to research colleges and training programs either by career field or by region.
Here are a few to consider:
MPH@UNC is the online Master of Public Health (MPH) program from the University of North Carolina’s Gillings School of Global Public Health, which is ranked the No. 1 public school of public health and No. 2 school of public health on U.S. News’ list, most recently published in 2015. The program offers a Leadership in Practice concentration and can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis. GRE, GMAT or MCAT scores are required.
- Master of Public Health
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Bachelor of Science in Sports Medicine and Fitness Technology
- Master of Arts in Homeland Security
- Master of Science in Organizational Psychology
- And more...
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Baking & Pastry Arts
- Culinary Arts
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Fashion Marketing & Management (BS)
- Fashion Design (BFA)
- Graphic & Web Design (BFA)
- And more...
There is no more exciting time to be part of the renowned Tulane School of Social Work or of the intriguing city of New Orleans than at this moment. Fully accredited by the Council of Social Work Education and ranked in the top 20 schools of social work in the country, Tulane School of Social Work offers a "clinical-community" curriculum based on relationship-centered practice.
- Masters in Social Work
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Cosmetology - Certificate
- Criminal Justice - Associate of Occupational Science
- IT Support Specialist - Associate of Occupational Science
- And more...
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Respiratory Therapy
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Law Enforcement
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Forensic Science
- And more...
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Psychology (BA) (Online)
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- And more...
Place your zipcode down below to have a look at some decent possibilities.
Look at other options and learn more about GA education programs.