Are you thinking about taking an online class?
This is a totally free tutorial for finding fast, efficient and sensible academic options.
We take a look at online courses, favorite universities, undergraduate degree programs, public and private colleges, local schools, technical instruction, career building resources and other opportunities.
What Programs are Other Hawaii Students Signing Up For?
Several of the most popular programs students are registering for include Business Administration, Technology, Visual Arts, Education and Healthcare.
While quite a few individuals just register for a short series of courses, other enrollees are receiving Associate, Bachelors, or even Masters Diplomas.
So why an Online Program?
The main merits of online study classes are ease of use and cost.
The majority of students enjoy the freedom of taking courses when they have the time to sit through them. They also really like not having to drive to the campus several times each week.
For lots of adults with a full-time job or family or other personal obligations, the prospect of driving to a physical classroom every day for several years is simply not a realistic plan. Web-based learning from a Hawaii school or a different school that serves local students is really their lone good alternative.
And many individuals discover their online program is more affordable than a typical private campus-based university. The tuition is generally not as much and there won’t be any room and board expenses. And there are fewer miscellaneous fees and no continuous commuting or relocation costs.
What Happens Now?
We surely value your visit to our website and we appreciate your interest in advancing your education and developing your professional career.
For now, you should just determine your options a little bit. You can utilize our research tool at the bottom of this page to find institutions and training programs either by career field or by area of the country.
Consider these options:
MPH@UNC is the online Master of Public Health (MPH) program from the University of North Carolina’s Gillings School of Global Public Health, which is ranked the No. 1 public school of public health and No. 2 school of public health on U.S. News’ list, most recently published in 2015. The program offers a Leadership in Practice concentration and can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis. GRE, GMAT or MCAT scores are required.
- Master of Public Health
Pepperdine University offers its Master of Arts in Psychology program online, enabling students across the country to receive a Pepperdine graduate education without attending classes on campus. The online master’s in psychology program provides a comprehensive overview of psychology and allows students to develop the skills needed to assess personality and intelligence and treat mental and emotional disorders.
To earn their degree, students attend weekly online classes taught by Pepperdine faculty with diverse clinical expertise, complete intensive online course work accessible through an online campus, and gain in-person experience volunteering at an agency near their community. The curriculum introduces a range of psychotherapy techniques and offers insight into topics such as multicultural counseling and career development.
- Master of Arts in Psychology
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
What Are You Waiting For?
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Healthcare Administration - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Law Enforcement
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Forensic Science
- And more...
Located just steps from the U.S. Capital, the George Washington University is uniquely positioned at the core of U.S. government, policy and law. GW students and faculty benefit from an unparalleled opportunity to study and work alongside leaders in every discipline. Whether on campus or online, you too can take part in the interchanges that shape our community and the world.
- Masters in Political Management
- Graduate Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- MBA in Healthcare
- And more...
- Online MBA program ranked 6th in the USA by CEO magazine.
- In a university-sponsored survey, 4 out of 5 alumni reported being satisfied with their experience.
- #1 Online School for military veterans according to Military Times.
- 75,000+ graduates across all industries offer extensive networking opportunities.
- My Unique Student Experience (M.U.S.E.) lets students watch, view, read, or hear content.
- Smartphone app available for on-the-go learning.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Network Management
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Human Services
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Psychology (BA) (Online)
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- And more...
- Online Bachelor's programs include Healthcare Management, Public Health, IT, Psychology, BBA & Criminal Justice
- Dedicated to delivering quality education and personalized attention to students since 1899
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Nurse Educator (PGC)
- Healthcare Administration (AMBA)
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- And more...
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Internet Marketing, Master of Science (Online)
- Music Production, Bachelors of Science (Online)
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master in Business Administration - Health Services Administration
- Master of Science in Management
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
- And more...
Just add your zip code down below to check out several decent options.
You have other options too, see other career training in Hawaii.