Taking online classes can be a great choice, but are they right for you?
Welcome to our cost-free guidebook for choosing fast, reliable and sensible school and career training programs.
We will review distance learning opportunities, favorite educational institutions, complete degree programs, public and private colleges, schools in your town, trade-specific learning, job preparation resources and other opportunities.
What Are Iowa Students Registering For?
Some of the common programs students are registering for include Business, Computers and Technology, Graphic Arts, Education and Nursing.
While plenty of individuals merely sign up for a series of courses, other folks are attaining Associates, Bachelor’s, or even Masters Diplomas.
What is the Benefit Online Classes?
The foremost merits of online degrees are convenience and value.
Just about all students like the flexibility of working on lessons when they actually have the time and energy to work on them. They also appreciate not having to commute to the campus five times each week.
For most adults who are struggling with a full-time job or family or other personal obligations, the idea of driving to a campus classroom most days for several years is not a practical plan. Internet-based education from a Iowa school or a university that will accept local enrollees is actually their one suitable option.
And most individuals will find that their online program is less expensive than a campus-based college. The online tuition is normally not as high and there aren’t any room and board expenses. Also there are less miscellaneous fees, if any at all, and no continuous commuting or relocation costs.
We honestly value your visit to our web site and we appreciate your interest in continuing your education and developing your future work career.
To get started, you just have to focus your choices to some extent. You may use our search device at the bottom of this page to discover colleges and programs either by subject or by area of the country.
Schools in this category:
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Cloud Technologies Bachelors - Online
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Entertainment Business, Master of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership - Organizational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration - Leadership
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction - Teacher Leader
- And more...
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and a master’s degree in 14-24 months.
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management
- Graduate Certificate in Alcohol & Drug Counseling
- B.S. in Human Services / Human Services Management
- And more...
Study for your graduate education with University of Illinois at Chicago. We offer master’s degree and post-master’s certificate programs in health informatics that can be completed 100% online.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
- Master of Science in Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Associate of Arts in Accounting
- And more...
- Medical Assistant
- Occupational Therapy Assistant - Associate of Applied Science
- Medical Insurance Billing and Office Administration
Online Learning at Concordia University–Portland
If education is your passion, Concordia University-Portland is your university. One of the most respected names in learning today, Concordia offers several fully online Master of Education (MEd) programs—most of which can completed in one year—and a fully online Doctorate of Education (EdD) program. Our graduates stand out with the skills, integrity, and compassion necessary to meet the ever-changing needs of students today. Together, we're all making an impact in education.
- Bachelors - Homeland Security and Emergency Management
- M.Ed. In Curriculum and Instruction - Trauma and Resilience in Educational Settings
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: The Inclusive Classroom
- And more...
Designed by RNs for RNs
Chamberlain’s RN to BSN option offers convenient 100% online coursework, no mandatory login times and no campus visits. This flexible framework allows you to continue in your current role while you pursue your degree. And, because the curriculum is developed and taught by RNs who are also educators, you know you are learning what you need to push your skills forward now – and in the future.
Important information about the educational debt, earnings, and completion rates of students who attended Chamberlain University can be found at http://chamberlain.edu/ge
- RN to BSN Online Option
Just put in your zip code in the form below to view several convenient solutions.
Maybe you aren’t interested in a four-year degree. Continue to see more about massage programs.