Taking online classes can be a great choice, but are they right for you?
Welcome to our cost-free guidebook for choosing fast, reliable and sensible school and career training programs.
We will review distance learning opportunities, favorite educational institutions, complete degree programs, public and private colleges, schools in your town, trade-specific learning, job preparation resources and other opportunities.
What Are Iowa Students Registering For?
Some of the common programs students are registering for include Business, Computers and Technology, Graphic Arts, Education and Nursing.
While plenty of individuals merely sign up for a series of courses, other folks are attaining Associates, Bachelor’s, or even Masters Diplomas.
What is the Benefit Online Classes?
The foremost merits of online degrees are convenience and value.
Just about all students like the flexibility of working on lessons when they actually have the time and energy to work on them. They also appreciate not having to commute to the campus five times each week.
For most adults who are struggling with a full-time job or family or other personal obligations, the idea of driving to a campus classroom most days for several years is not a practical plan. Internet-based education from a Iowa school or a university that will accept local enrollees is actually their one suitable option.
And most individuals will find that their online program is less expensive than a campus-based college. The online tuition is normally not as high and there aren’t any room and board expenses. Also there are less miscellaneous fees, if any at all, and no continuous commuting or relocation costs.
We honestly value your visit to our web site and we appreciate your interest in continuing your education and developing your future work career.
To get started, you just have to focus your choices to some extent. You may use our search device at the bottom of this page to discover colleges and programs either by subject or by area of the country.
Schools in this category:
- Career training since 1963.
- Gives you the freedom and flexibility to learn on your own time, at your own pace and in your own environment.
- Complete your education and gain technical skills when and where it's convenient for you!
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ®
- Medical Assisting
- Business Management
- And more...
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Information Technology Bachelors- Online
- Entertainment Business, Master of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and a master’s degree in 14-24 months.
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management
- Graduate Certificate in Alcohol & Drug Counseling
- B.S. in Human Services / Human Services Management
- And more...
Founded more than 130 years ago by the Congregation of the Holy Spirit, Duquesne has grown to become one of the nation's top Catholic universities. The school’s mission is to provide a well-rounded education that challenges students academically while nourishing their spiritual and ethical development. Today, Duquesne is home to 10 schools of study and serves more than 10,000 students.
- Master of Health Administration with a concentration in Population Health
- Master of Health Administration with a concentration in Health Informatics and Data Analytics
- Master of Health Administration
- And more...
Northeastern University’s D’Amore-McKim School of Business is pleased to offer a 100% online MBA. At Northeastern, you can build on your current career success, expand your managerial skills and knowledge base, and put your new learning to use in your place of work.
- Online Master of Science in Taxation
- Online MBA
- Online Master of Science in Finance
Hofstra University is a private institution whose primary mission is to provide a quality education to its students in an environment that encourages, nurtures and supports learning through the free and open exchange of ideas for the betterment of humankind. Hofstra University is committed to academic freedom and to the transmission, advancement and preservation of knowledge for its own academic community and the community at large.
- Online Master of Arts in Health Law and Policy
- Online Master of Laws in Health Law and Policy
Study for your graduate education with University of Illinois at Chicago. We offer master’s degree and post-master’s certificate programs in health informatics that can be completed 100% online.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Accountancy with a concentration in General Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
- Master of Arts in Homeland Security
- And more...
At the University of Nevada, Reno, we teach public health practitioners how to look beyond physical conditions and consider environmental, economic and sociological factors that impact individual and community health, happiness and well-being.
The online Master of Public Health in Public Health Practice is designed to prepare you for employment in nearly any area of the public health field.
The lessons learned in your online courses can prepare you for whatever area of public health you’re interested in. Courses include the following:
- Public Health Biology
- Research Methods
- Leadership in Health
- Health Policy
- Finance and Budget
- Health Informatics
- Program Planning and Evaluation
- Public Health Law, Ethics and Policy Analysis
Our 100% onlineand CEPH-accredited MPH program gives you the flexibility to enhance your expertise — and your career — without having to put your life on hold.
- Master of Accounting
- Online Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- International Business - D.B.A.
- Leadership in Higher Education - EdS
- MS Organizational Leadership - Nonprofit Management
- And more...
Just put in your zip code in the form below to view several convenient solutions.
Maybe you aren’t interested in a four-year degree. Continue to see more about massage programs.