Could you see yourself working as taking online classes?
Welcome to our cost-free guidebook for finding quick, effective and affordable school and career training opportunities.
We will explore online classes, popular universities, undergraduate degree programs, state colleges, schools in your city, career-specific instruction, career building resources and other opportunities.
What Are Kansas Students Applying For?
Several of the most popular fields people are enrolling in include Accounting, Computers and Technology, Web Design, Education and Medical Technology.
Although plenty of students just enroll for a few training classes, other enrollees are attaining Associate, Bachelors, or even Master’s Diplomas.
Why Take an Online Program?
The important perks of online degrees are ease of use and affordability.
Just about all students enjoy the convenience of attending courses when they have the free time to work on them. They also really like not having to commute to a campus several times a week.
For a large number of adults who are balancing a busy, fulltime job or family requirements, the plan of going to a physical classroom every day for a couple of years is not a practical plan. Web-based instruction from a Kansas college or another college that accepts local residents is often their single suitable option.
Many students discover their online program is more affordable than a typical private campus-based college. The online tuition is usually not as high and there are no housing expenses. Plus there are fewer miscellaneous charges and no ongoing commuting or relocation expenditures.
What Happens Now?
We surely appreciate your visit to our site and we applaud your interest in continuing your formal education and building your long term professional career.
For now, you simply need to pin down your prospects somewhat. You may use our education search device at the bottom of this page to hunt for institutions and courses either by topic or by region.
Schools to take a look at:
- Associate’s, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees available in a wide range of fields.
- Flexible online programs offered in Psychology, Criminal Justice, Education, and more.
- Assigned Financial Services Advisors to help answer student financial questions.
- Servicemembers and their spouses can apply for the Ashford Military Grant to reduce tuition for all undergraduate courses.
- Associate of Arts - Early Childhood.
- BA/Early Childhood Education Administration
- BA/Education Studies
- And more...
- Personalized learning that’s guided by industry trends
- Technology-driven approach designed to help you reach your potential
- Access to real-world learning and strong thought leadership
- Convenient ways to complete your degree even with a busy schedule
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Network Management
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Human Services
- And more...
- Online Bachelor's programs include Healthcare Management, Public Health, IT, Psychology, BBA & Criminal Justice
- Dedicated to delivering quality education and personalized attention to students since 1899
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Nurse Educator (PGC)
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Master of Science in Human Resources Management
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
- Master of Science in Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Associate of Arts in Accounting
- And more...
The University of Northern Colorado strives to be a leading student-centered university that promotes effective teaching, lifelong learning, the advancement of knowledge and research, and a commitment to service. Graduates are educated in the liberal arts and professionally prepared to live and contribute effectively in a rapidly changing, technologically advanced society.
- MBA with an Emphasis in Human Resource Management Online
- MBA with an Emphasis in Healthcare Administration Online
- Master of Business Administration Online
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Law Enforcement
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Forensic Science
- And more...
- Professional Welder
The University of Southern California Doctor of Social Work (DSW) online program is designed for experienced practitioners to harness innovative solutions to solve real-world problems.
Unlike a PhD in social work, which prepares scholars for careers in research and the professoriate, the DSW@USC is an online advanced practice degree program for working professionals who want to have a greater impact in their practice.
- Doctor of Social Work (DSW)
As a leader in education, Regis is dedicated to offering programs with a holistic view of health services that are designed for the future of the field. Through cutting-edge coursework, industry-active faculty members, and an array of majors and graduate programs, Regis has been able to positively impact the educational community, health services landscape, and personal lives of students nationwide.
- Online Master of Public Health - Epidemiology Concentration
- Online Master of Public Health
- Online Master of Health Administration
- And more...
With the intentional structuring of the curricula in the caring science based upon the work of nurse theorist Dr. Jean Watson, our faculty are here to support you on your journey to academic and professional success, and inspire you to BE COMPASSIONATE as you provide nursing care to patients and their families. The Nevada State College School of Nursing Bachelor of Science in nursing program is nationally accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- RN to BSN Online
Just add your zipcode directly below to look at a few good solutions.
There are options in all kinds of careers. This page has details on massage therapy.