Are you thinking about enrolling in some online classes?
This is our totally free guidebook for choosing fast, efficient and economical school opportunities.
We will go over online courses, popular universities, undergraduate degree programs, public and private colleges, schools in your area, trade-specific training, career building resources and more.
What Subjects are Maine Students Enrolling In?
Several of the most popular fields people are registering for include Business, Computer Science, Web Design, Teaching and Health Care fields.
Even though plenty of applicants just sign up for a series of training classes, other students are getting Associate, Bachelor’s, or even Master’s Diplomas.
What’s So Good About Online Classes?
The essential benefits of online study programs are convenience and value.
Practically all students like the freedom of attending classes when they actually have the time to take them. They also get satisfaction from not having to drive to the campus five times each week.
For the majority of adults who are struggling with a busy job or family requirements, the thought of commuting to a campus classroom most days for a few years is simply not a realistic plan. Internet-based lessons from a Maine college or a school that will serve local applicants is essentially their single suitable option.
Most students discover their online package is cheaper than a typical private campus college. The online tuition is often not as high and there isn’t any room and board expenses. Plus, there are less miscellaneous costs and no daily commuting or relocation expenses.
What Happens Now?
We really appreciate your trip to our website and we applaud your interest in furthering your education and developing your future professional career.
To begin, you just have to refine your opportunities a little bit. You can utilize the education search form at the bottom of this page to search for institutions and programs either by career field or by area of the country.
Local or online choices:
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- BS in Business Administration
- MS in Accounting - Audit Specialization
- AAS in Criminal Justice
- And more...
The Jolie Academies can give you the skills, professional instruction, and hands-on training and you'll need to launch your career the rewarding cosmetology field.
- Associate’s, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees available in a wide range of fields.
- Flexible online programs offered in Psychology, Criminal Justice, Education, and more.
- Assigned Financial Services Advisors to help answer student financial questions.
- Servicemembers and their spouses can apply for the Ashford Military Grant to reduce tuition for all undergraduate courses.
- Associate of Arts - Early Childhood.
- BA/Early Childhood Education Administration
- BA/Education Studies
- And more...
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Law Enforcement
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Forensic Science
- And more...
- Online Bachelor's programs include Healthcare Management, Public Health, IT, Psychology, BBA & Criminal Justice
- Dedicated to delivering quality education and personalized attention to students since 1899
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Nurse Educator (PGC)
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Master of Science in Human Resources Management
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
- Master of Science in Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Associate of Arts in Accounting
- And more...
- Personalized learning that’s guided by industry trends
- Technology-driven approach designed to help you reach your potential
- Access to real-world learning and strong thought leadership
- Convenient ways to complete your degree even with a busy schedule
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Network Management
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Human Services
- And more...
Founded more than 130 years ago by the Congregation of the Holy Spirit, Duquesne has grown to become one of the nation's top Catholic universities. The school’s mission is to provide a well-rounded education that challenges students academically while nourishing their spiritual and ethical development. Today, Duquesne is home to 10 schools of study and serves more than 10,000 students.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Massage Therapy
- Professional Medical Assistant
Divine Mercy University (DMU) is a Catholic graduate school of psychology and counseling, founded in 1999 as the Institute for the Psychological Sciences. The University is dedicated to the scientific study of psychology with a Catholic understanding of the person, marriage and the family. The University offers Master of Science (M.S.) and Doctoral (Psy.D.) degrees in Clinical Psychology, a Master of Science (M.S.) degree in Psychology and a Master of Science (M.S.) in Clinical Mental Health Counseling.
- M.S. in Counseling
- M.S. in Psychology (online)
- Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology
Type in your zip code in our form below to check out several convenient options.
You might not be interested in a four-year degree. See more at this page for something else.