Are you thinking about enrolling in some online classes?
This is our totally free guidebook for choosing fast, efficient and economical school opportunities.
We will go over online courses, popular universities, undergraduate degree programs, public and private colleges, schools in your area, trade-specific training, career building resources and more.
What Subjects are Maine Students Enrolling In?
Several of the most popular fields people are registering for include Business, Computer Science, Web Design, Teaching and Health Care fields.
Even though plenty of applicants just sign up for a series of training classes, other students are getting Associate, Bachelor’s, or even Master’s Diplomas.
What’s So Good About Online Classes?
The essential benefits of online study programs are convenience and value.
Practically all students like the freedom of attending classes when they actually have the time to take them. They also get satisfaction from not having to drive to the campus five times each week.
For the majority of adults who are struggling with a busy job or family requirements, the thought of commuting to a campus classroom most days for a few years is simply not a realistic plan. Internet-based lessons from a Maine college or a school that will serve local applicants is essentially their single suitable option.
Most students discover their online package is cheaper than a typical private campus college. The online tuition is often not as high and there isn’t any room and board expenses. Plus, there are less miscellaneous costs and no daily commuting or relocation expenses.
What Happens Now?
We really appreciate your trip to our website and we applaud your interest in furthering your education and developing your future professional career.
To begin, you just have to refine your opportunities a little bit. You can utilize the education search form at the bottom of this page to search for institutions and programs either by career field or by area of the country.
Local or online choices:
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Information Technology Bachelors- Online
- Entertainment Business, Master of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- International Business - D.B.A.
- Leadership in Higher Education - EdS
- MS Organizational Leadership - Nonprofit Management
- And more...
WELCOME TO PURDUE UNIVERSITY GLOBAL
World-Class Education Tailored for Working Adults
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Globaldelivers a fully personalized online experience tailored for working adults.
- BS in Business Administration
- MS in Accounting - Audit Specialization
- AAS in Criminal Justice
- And more...
Study for your graduate education with University of Illinois at Chicago. We offer master’s degree and post-master’s certificate programs in health informatics that can be completed 100% online.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
At the University of Nevada, Reno, we teach public health practitioners how to look beyond physical conditions and consider environmental, economic and sociological factors that impact individual and community health, happiness and well-being.
The online Master of Public Health in Public Health Practice is designed to prepare you for employment in nearly any area of the public health field.
The lessons learned in your online courses can prepare you for whatever area of public health you’re interested in. Courses include the following:
- Public Health Biology
- Research Methods
- Leadership in Health
- Health Policy
- Finance and Budget
- Health Informatics
- Program Planning and Evaluation
- Public Health Law, Ethics and Policy Analysis
Our 100% onlineand CEPH-accredited MPH program gives you the flexibility to enhance your expertise — and your career — without having to put your life on hold.
- Master of Science in Business Analytics
- Master of Accounting
- Online Master of Public Health (MPH)
Type in your zip code in our form below to check out several convenient options.
You might not be interested in a four-year degree. See more at this page for something else.