Have you considered signing up for online classes?
Welcome to this free tutorial for finding fast, effective and affordable education options.
We explore online classes, prominent universities, full degree programs, public and private colleges, schools in your city, technical training, career builder resources and other opportunities.
What Programs are Nebraska Students Enrolling In?
Among the most common subjects applicants are signing up for include Business, Technology, Visual Arts, Teaching and Healthcare.
And even while a good number of students merely are interested in a quick series of classes, other individuals are earning Associates, Bachelor’s, or even Master’s Degrees.
Why Online Classes?
The most important perks of online study degree programs are freedom and value.
The majority of students really enjoy the flexibility of working on classes when they have the free time to sit through them. They also take advantage of not having to commute to the campus five times a week.
For a lot of adults who are already busy with a busy job or family obligations, the option of driving to a physical classroom each day for several years is simply not a practical plan. Web-based training from a Nebraska college or another school that serves local applicants is essentially their lone good choice.
Many applicants find that their online program costs less than a private campus-based college. The tuition is frequently not as much and there isn’t any housing costs. Also, there are fewer miscellaneous fees, if any at all, and no ongoing traveling or moving costs.
We certainly appreciate your visit to our site and we appreciate your interest in furthering your formal education and building your future career.
For now, you just need to focus your prospects somewhat. You may use the look-up device at the bottom of this page to try to find colleges and classes either by curriculum or by area of the country.
Choices to consider:
- Associate’s, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees available in a wide range of fields.
- Flexible online programs offered in Psychology, Criminal Justice, Education, and more.
- Assigned Financial Services Advisors to help answer student financial questions.
- Servicemembers and their spouses can apply for the Ashford Military Grant to reduce tuition for all undergraduate courses.
- Associate of Arts - Early Childhood.
- BA/Early Childhood Education Administration
- BA/Education Studies
- And more...
- Master of Science in Communications
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership - Organizational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration - Leadership
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction - Teacher Leader
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
- Master of Professional Studies in Cybersecurity Management
- Master of Professional Studies in Information Technology Management
MPH@UNC is the online Master of Public Health (MPH) program from the University of North Carolina’s Gillings School of Global Public Health, which is ranked the No. 1 public school of public health and No. 2 school of public health on U.S. News’ list, most recently published in 2015. The program offers a Leadership in Practice concentration and can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis. GRE, GMAT or MCAT scores are required.
- Online Master of Public Health
At Universal Technical Institute (UTI), you won't just train for a career. You'll train for success. The hands-on training and high-tech skills you'll get at UTI can put you on the fast track toward a rewarding career as a professional technician. Across the nation, you'll find UTI-trained technicians working in great jobs with leading manufacturers, dealerships and repair shops.
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Globaldelivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- BS in Business Administration
- MS in Accounting - Audit Specialization
- AAS in Criminal Justice
- And more...
Work toward your graduate degree with New England College Online. We offer master's degree programs in management, accounting, and public policy that can be completed 100% online.
- MS in Management/Project Management
- Master of Science in Accounting
- MS in Management/Non-Profit Leadership
- And more...
The Daniels College of Business at the University of Denver has offered a top-quality business education since 1908. Through MBA@Denver, students can earn a Daniels degree while continuing to pursue their personal and professional passions.
- Master of Business Administration
Place your zipcode in the form below to take a look at a few decent alternatives.
You may not be interested in a four-year degree. What about culinary information for your state?