Online college classes can be great — are they right for you?
This is a free guide for searching for quick, efficient and practical educational programs.
We look at distance learning opportunities, well-known educational institutions, undergraduate degree programs, colleges, schools in your city, vocation-specific learning, career builder resources and other opportunities.
What Programs are Other Nevada Students Signing Up For?
Some of the most common programs students are applying for include Business, Computer Science, Criminal Justice, Science and Healthcare.
And even though a good number of applicants just take a series of courses, other individuals are attaining Associate’s, Bachelor’s, or even Master’s Diplomas.
Why Focus on Online Classes?
The greatest strengths of online study programs and degrees are freedom and affordability.
Just about all students welcome the convenience of taking classes when they have the time and energy to work on them. They also take advantage of not having to commute to a campus five times each week.
For a great deal of adults who are balancing full-time work or family requirements, the prospect of driving to a physical classroom daily for several years is not really practical. Web-based instruction from a Nevada school or a different college which serves local enrollees is often their one sensible option.
Most individuals notice that their online package is cheaper than a typical private campus-based university. The tuition is typically less and there isn’t any housing expenses. Plus, there are fewer miscellaneous fees and no continuous commuting or moving expenditures.
What Happens Now?
We seriously appreciate your visit to our website and we appreciate your interest in advancing your formal education and building your long term professional career.
To start, you just need to define your choices somewhat. You can utilize our lookup device at the bottom of this page to look for schools and classes either by topic or by geographic area.
Schools you might consider:
MPH@UNC is the online Master of Public Health (MPH) program from the University of North Carolina’s Gillings School of Global Public Health, which is ranked the No. 1 public school of public health and No. 2 school of public health on U.S. News’ list, most recently published in 2015. The program offers a Leadership in Practice concentration and can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis. GRE, GMAT or MCAT scores are required.
- Master of Public Health
Aviation Institute of Maintenance schools are distinguished institutes committed to the education and personal enrichment of each student interested in the Aviation Industry. Students can succeed in our collegiate environment when properly motivated and taught to set goals in furthering their education. All aspects of our mechanic school are enriched with creating an atmosphere conducive to learning, while instilling a high degree of business ethics and professionalism.
- Aviation Maintenance Technician
- Aviation Maintenance Technical Engineer
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
What Are You Waiting For?
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Healthcare Administration - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Visual Arts (BFA)
- Web Design (C)
- Fashion Retailing (D)
- And more...
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Law Enforcement
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Forensic Science
- And more...
Located just steps from the U.S. Capital, the George Washington University is uniquely positioned at the core of U.S. government, policy and law. GW students and faculty benefit from an unparalleled opportunity to study and work alongside leaders in every discipline. Whether on campus or online, you too can take part in the interchanges that shape our community and the world.
- Masters in Political Management
- Graduate Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- MBA in Healthcare
- And more...
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Psychology (BA) (Online)
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- And more...
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Internet Marketing, Master of Science (Online)
- Music Production, Bachelors of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Online Bachelor's programs include Healthcare Management, Public Health, IT, Psychology, BBA & Criminal Justice
- Dedicated to delivering quality education and personalized attention to students since 1899
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Nurse Educator (PGC)
- Healthcare Administration (AMBA)
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- And more...
- Nail Technology
Key in your zip code in the form below to view some decent choices.
You might be more suited to a faster path career. See classes in culinary arts.