So, you’re thinking about enrolling for an online class?
Welcome to our cost-free guide for researching quick, efficient and economical education options.
We will focus on online classes, favorite colleges, complete degree programs, colleges, local schools, vocational instruction, career building resources and more.
What are Other North Dakota Students Working On?
A few of the most popular college majors people are enrolling in include Business Administration, Information Technology, Web Design, Teaching and Health Care fields.
And while a number of individuals simply take a short series of courses, other enrollees are receiving Associates, Bachelor’s, or even Masters Degrees.
So why Online Classes?
The major perks of online programs are convenience and value.
Just about all students relish the convenience of attending classes when they actually have the free time to take them. They also appreciate not having to drive to campus several times a week.
For most adults who are struggling with a busy, full-time job or family or other personal demands, the prospect of attending a physical classroom most days for several years isn’t realistic. Web-based learning from a North Dakota school or a college that will accept local residents is actually their primary decent option.
And most individuals will find that their online program is more affordable than a private campus-based university. The online tuition is normally not as much and there won’t be any housing expenses. And there are less miscellaneous charges and no ongoing traveling or moving expenses.
So What Now?
We truly value your trip to our web site and we appreciate your interest in continuing your formal education and building your work career.
To get going, you only need to limit your opportunities a little bit. You should use the research device below to search for colleges and courses either by career field or by region.
There are some good options:
- Associate’s, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees available in a wide range of fields.
- Flexible online programs offered in Psychology, Criminal Justice, Education, and more.
- Assigned Financial Services Advisors to help answer student financial questions.
- Servicemembers and their spouses can apply for the Ashford Military Grant to reduce tuition for all undergraduate courses.
- Associate of Arts - Early Childhood.
- BA/Early Childhood Education Administration
- BA/Education Studies
- And more...
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership - Organizational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration - Leadership
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction - Teacher Leader
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
MPH@UNC is the online Master of Public Health (MPH) program from the University of North Carolina’s Gillings School of Global Public Health, which is ranked the No. 1 public school of public health and No. 2 school of public health on U.S. News’ list, most recently published in 2015. The program offers a Leadership in Practice concentration and can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis. GRE, GMAT or MCAT scores are required.
- Online Master of Public Health
- Master of Professional Studies in Cybersecurity Management
- Master of Professional Studies in Information Technology Management
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Globaldelivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- BS in Business Administration
- MS in Accounting - Audit Specialization
- AAS in Criminal Justice
- And more...
- Master of Science in Communications
The Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is located in the heart of Washington, D.C., and is dedicated to advancing the health of communities on a local, national and global scale. Established in 1997, the Milken Institute School focuses on the fields of medicine, business and education to prepare professionals in health care and health services to tackle complex global health challenges.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics and Analytics
Named a “Best College” by U.S. News & World Report, The Princeton Review, and Forbes, Simmons University has earned a reputation for providing a pioneering liberal arts education for undergraduates integrated with professional work experience. Today, Simmons offers renowned coeducational graduate programs in business, communications management, nursing and health sciences, education, liberal arts, social work, and library and information science.
The Daniels College of Business at the University of Denver has offered a top-quality business education since 1908. Through MBA@Denver, students can earn a Daniels degree while continuing to pursue their personal and professional passions.
- Master of Business Administration
Just put in your zipcode down below to check out several good possibilities.
Career alternatives include interior design – find out more.