So, you’re thinking about enrolling for an online class?
Welcome to our cost-free guide for researching quick, efficient and economical education options.
We will focus on online classes, favorite colleges, complete degree programs, colleges, local schools, vocational instruction, career building resources and more.
What are Other North Dakota Students Working On?
A few of the most popular college majors people are enrolling in include Business Administration, Information Technology, Web Design, Teaching and Health Care fields.
And while a number of individuals simply take a short series of courses, other enrollees are receiving Associates, Bachelor’s, or even Masters Degrees.
So why Online Classes?
The major perks of online programs are convenience and value.
Just about all students relish the convenience of attending classes when they actually have the free time to take them. They also appreciate not having to drive to campus several times a week.
For most adults who are struggling with a busy, full-time job or family or other personal demands, the prospect of attending a physical classroom most days for several years isn’t realistic. Web-based learning from a North Dakota school or a college that will accept local residents is actually their primary decent option.
And most individuals will find that their online program is more affordable than a private campus-based university. The online tuition is normally not as much and there won’t be any housing expenses. And there are less miscellaneous charges and no ongoing traveling or moving expenses.
So What Now?
We truly value your trip to our web site and we appreciate your interest in continuing your formal education and building your work career.
To get going, you only need to limit your opportunities a little bit. You should use the research device below to search for colleges and courses either by career field or by region.
There are some good options:
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Information Technology Bachelors- Online
- Entertainment Business, Master of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- International Business - D.B.A.
- Leadership in Higher Education - EdS
- MS Organizational Leadership - Nonprofit Management
- And more...
WELCOME TO PURDUE UNIVERSITY GLOBAL
World-Class Education Tailored for Working Adults
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Globaldelivers a fully personalized online experience tailored for working adults.
- BS in Business Administration
- MS in Accounting - Audit Specialization
- AAS in Criminal Justice
- And more...
At the University of Nevada, Reno, we teach public health practitioners how to look beyond physical conditions and consider environmental, economic and sociological factors that impact individual and community health, happiness and well-being.
The online Master of Public Health in Public Health Practice is designed to prepare you for employment in nearly any area of the public health field.
The lessons learned in your online courses can prepare you for whatever area of public health you’re interested in. Courses include the following:
- Public Health Biology
- Research Methods
- Leadership in Health
- Health Policy
- Finance and Budget
- Health Informatics
- Program Planning and Evaluation
- Public Health Law, Ethics and Policy Analysis
Our 100% onlineand CEPH-accredited MPH program gives you the flexibility to enhance your expertise — and your career — without having to put your life on hold.
- Master of Science in Business Analytics
- Master of Accounting
- Online Master of Public Health (MPH)
Study for your graduate education with University of Illinois at Chicago. We offer master’s degree and post-master’s certificate programs in health informatics that can be completed 100% online.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
Just put in your zipcode down below to check out several good possibilities.
Career alternatives include interior design – find out more.