So, you’re thinking about enrolling for an online class?
Welcome to our cost-free guide for researching quick, efficient and economical education options.
We will focus on online classes, favorite colleges, complete degree programs, colleges, local schools, vocational instruction, career building resources and more.
What are Other North Dakota Students Working On?
A few of the most popular college majors people are enrolling in include Business Administration, Information Technology, Web Design, Teaching and Health Care fields.
And while a number of individuals simply take a short series of courses, other enrollees are receiving Associates, Bachelor’s, or even Masters Degrees.
So why Online Classes?
The major perks of online programs are convenience and value.
Just about all students relish the convenience of attending classes when they actually have the free time to take them. They also appreciate not having to drive to campus several times a week.
For most adults who are struggling with a busy, full-time job or family or other personal demands, the prospect of attending a physical classroom most days for several years isn’t realistic. Web-based learning from a North Dakota school or a college that will accept local residents is actually their primary decent option.
And most individuals will find that their online program is more affordable than a private campus-based university. The online tuition is normally not as much and there won’t be any housing expenses. And there are less miscellaneous charges and no ongoing traveling or moving expenses.
So What Now?
We truly value your trip to our web site and we appreciate your interest in continuing your formal education and building your work career.
To get going, you only need to limit your opportunities a little bit. You should use the research device below to search for colleges and courses either by career field or by region.
There are some good options:
- Top-ranked online MBA
- As few as 24 months to complete
- GMAT waivers for experienced professionals
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Six concentrations available
- AACSB accredited
- Master of Business Adminitration (MBA)
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and a master’s degree in 14-24 months.
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management
- Graduate Certificate in Alcohol & Drug Counseling
- B.S. in Human Services / Human Services Management
- And more...
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership - Organizational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration - Leadership
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction - Teacher Leader
- And more...
- Cloud Technologies Bachelors - Online
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Entertainment Business, Master of Science (Online)
- And more...
Earn your degree 100% online with the flexibility and affordability that an online education affords. Abraham Lincoln University is dedicated to providing focused, practical, online courses at all degree levels.
- Associate of Science in Paralegal Studies
- Juris Doctor
- Bachelor of Science in Legal Studies
- And more...
Designed by RNs for RNs
Chamberlain’s RN to BSN option offers convenient 100% online coursework, no mandatory login times and no campus visits. This flexible framework allows you to continue in your current role while you pursue your degree. And, because the curriculum is developed and taught by RNs who are also educators, you know you are learning what you need to push your skills forward now – and in the future.
- RN to BSN Online Option
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- International Business - D.B.A.
- MS Organizational Leadership - Nonprofit Management
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- And more...
Study for your graduate education with University of Illinois at Chicago. We offer master’s degree and post-master’s certificate programs in health informatics that can be completed 100% online.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
The University of Denver’s Graduate School of Social Work (GSSW) prepares students to fight for social change through its traditional Master of Social Work (MSW) program delivered online. The 90-credit program can be completed in as few as 27 months and is designed for students who earned a bachelor’s degree in a field other than social work from a regionally accredited college or university. Traditional MSW students complete both the foundation curriculum and concentration curriculum in Mental Health and Trauma.
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
Ultimate Medical Academy is a nonprofit healthcare career school—and students are at the heart of everything we do. That’s why we offer exclusive student services through your career training and beyond, beginning from the time you enroll online or at our campus in Clearwater, FL. We’ll also guide you toward the right program for your goals, and help you understand the affordability of your career training. So let us know you’re interested, and we’ll discuss how UMA can help you succeed.
Gainful employment information can be found at UltimateMedical.edu/gainful-employment and includes information on tuition, loan debt, completion, placement, and occupations.
- A.S. - Healthcare Information Technology
- A.S.- Health Sciences (Pharmacy Technician)
- A.S. - Medical Billing & Coding
- And more...
Just put in your zipcode down below to check out several good possibilities.
Career alternatives include interior design – find out more.