Online classes are available in many different fields. Maybe one is right for you?
Welcome to this totally free guide for researching quick, effective and economical educational programs.
We will review online classes, favorite colleges, complete degree programs, state colleges, schools in your town, career-specific training, job preparation resources and more.
What Are Oregon Students Applying For?
Several of the popular subjects folks are applying for include Business Administration, Technology, Graphic Arts, Foreign Language and Healthcare.
And even though a lot of applicants just enroll for a quick series of classes, other folks are earning Associate, Bachelors, or even Master’s Degrees.
So why Online Programs?
The big merits of online study programs are flexibility and value.
Almost all students value the freedom of attending classes when they have the time to sit through them. They also get satisfaction from not having to commute to campus several times a week.
For a large number of adults who are busy with full-time work or family or other personal demands, the issue of commuting to a physical classroom most days for a couple of years is not sensible. Web-based lessons from a Oregon school or a college that serves local enrollees is essentially their one decent alternative.
Most students notice their online program is cheaper than a typical campus university. The tuition is normally not as much and there isn’t any room and board expenses. And there are fewer miscellaneous fees and no ongoing commuting or moving costs.
We surely appreciate your visit to our web site and we applaud your interest in furthering your education and building your future work career.
For now, you should just narrow down your options a little bit. Your able to use the school search form down below to hunt for colleges and programs either by subject or by area of the country.
Here is a short list:
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Information Technology Bachelors- Online
- Entertainment Business, Master of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- International Business - D.B.A.
- Leadership in Higher Education - EdS
- MS Organizational Leadership - Nonprofit Management
- And more...
You can prepare for a new career with help from Charter College. Our accelerated Associates Degree, and Certificate programs are designed to help you complete your education as quickly as possible. We offer year-round classes and flexible scheduling - study anytime from anywhere. We provide students not only with the technical skills necessary for success, but also job search and placement assistance so you can find new opportunities after graduation.
- Certificate - Dental Assisting
- Certificate - HVAC
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
WELCOME TO PURDUE UNIVERSITY GLOBAL
World-Class Education Tailored for Working Adults
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Globaldelivers a fully personalized online experience tailored for working adults.
- BS in Business Administration
- MS in Accounting - Audit Specialization
- AAS in Criminal Justice
- And more...
Study for your graduate education with University of Illinois at Chicago. We offer master’s degree and post-master’s certificate programs in health informatics that can be completed 100% online.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
At the University of Nevada, Reno, we teach public health practitioners how to look beyond physical conditions and consider environmental, economic and sociological factors that impact individual and community health, happiness and well-being.
The online Master of Public Health in Public Health Practice is designed to prepare you for employment in nearly any area of the public health field.
The lessons learned in your online courses can prepare you for whatever area of public health you’re interested in. Courses include the following:
- Public Health Biology
- Research Methods
- Leadership in Health
- Health Policy
- Finance and Budget
- Health Informatics
- Program Planning and Evaluation
- Public Health Law, Ethics and Policy Analysis
Our 100% onlineand CEPH-accredited MPH program gives you the flexibility to enhance your expertise — and your career — without having to put your life on hold.
- Master of Science in Business Analytics
- Master of Accounting
- Online Master of Public Health (MPH)
Type in your zip code in the form below to check out some convenient solutions.
If you feel that a four-year degree isn’t for you, there are other options in OR schools.