Thinking about starting a degree with online classes?
This is a free guide for looking for fast, reliable and sensible school and career training programs.
We will look at distance learning opportunities, popular universities, undergraduate degree programs, colleges, schools in your area, trade-specific learning, career building resources and other opportunities.
What are Other Rhode Island Students Signing Up For?
A few of the most common subject areas people are enrolling in include Business, Technology, Graphic Arts, Foreign Language and Medical Technology fields.
Although a good number of individuals only enroll in a few classes, other enrollees are receiving Associate’s, Bachelor’s, or even Graduate Diplomas.
What’s So Good About Online Courses?
The most important merits of online study degrees are flexibility and value.
Most students enjoy the flexibility of taking lessons when they have the time to sit through them. They also get pleasure from not having to drive to the campus several times a week.
For lots of adults with a busy job or family or other personal responsibilities, the thought of commuting to a campus classroom every day for several years isn’t sensible. Internet-based lessons from a Rhode Island college or another college which serves local applicants is actually their single sensible alternative.
And most students notice their online package is cheaper than a typical campus-based college. The tuition is typically not as much and there aren’t any room and board costs. Also there are fewer miscellaneous charges and no continuous commuting or relocation expenses.
What Happens Now?
We truly appreciate your trip to our site and we appreciate your interest in continuing your formal education and improving your future work career.
To get started, you should focus your options somewhat. Your able to use our research tool further below this page to locate colleges and classes either by curriculum or by region.
Start with this list:
- Associate’s, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees available in a wide range of fields.
- Flexible online programs offered in Psychology, Criminal Justice, Education, and more.
- Assigned Financial Services Advisors to help answer student financial questions.
- Servicemembers and their spouses can apply for the Ashford Military Grant to reduce tuition for all undergraduate courses.
- Associate of Arts - Early Childhood.
- BA/Early Childhood Education Administration
- BA/Education Studies
- And more...
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Law Enforcement
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Forensic Science
- And more...
The online Master of Social Work program from Fordham University’s top-ranked Graduate School of Social Service (GSS) is one of the nation’s largest schools of social work. Rooted in the tradition of care for the whole person, GSS has been providing high-quality social work education for more than 100 years. Students develop skills that extend across populations and social work contexts as they progress through the University’s forward-facing curriculum. Bachelor's degree required.
- Master of Social Work
At Universal Technical Institute (UTI), you won't just train for a career. You'll train for success. The hands-on training and high-tech skills you'll get at UTI can put you on the fast track toward a rewarding career as a professional technician. Across the nation, you'll find UTI-trained technicians working in great jobs with leading manufacturers, dealerships and repair shops.
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Massage Therapy
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
As a leader in education, Regis is dedicated to offering programs with a holistic view of health services that are designed for the future of the field. Through cutting-edge coursework, industry-active faculty members, and an array of majors and graduate programs, Regis has been able to positively impact the educational community, health services landscape, and personal lives of students nationwide.
- Online Master of Public Health - Epidemiology Concentration
- Online Master of Public Health
- Online Master of Health Administration
- And more...
- Cloud Technologies Bachelors - Online
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Entertainment Business, Master of Science (Online)
- And more...
Located just steps from the U.S. Capital, the George Washington University is uniquely positioned at the core of U.S. government, policy and law. GW students and faculty benefit from an unparalleled opportunity to study and work alongside leaders in every discipline. Whether on campus or online, you too can take part in the interchanges that shape our community and the world.
- Masters in Political Management
- MBA in Healthcare
You can receive a top-notch education in a flexible environment. Learn more about the Villanova online learning experience and the difference that sets us apart by further exploring our online programs.
Rankings- Villanova University is consistently ranked among the best in the nation
- The Villanova School of Business (VSB) was recognized among the top schools in the nation on the U.S. News & World Report's annual Best Online Graduate Business Programs ranking, earning the #1 rank.
- Villanova University was recognized among the top schools in the nation on the U.S. News & World Report's annual Best Online MBA Programs.
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law is approved by the Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar of the American Bar Association, 321 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60654, (312) 988-6738. 21 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60654, (312) 988-6738.
- Online Master of Laws in Taxation
- Online Master of Science in Analytics
- Online Master of Business Administration
- And more...
Study for your graduate education with University of Illinois at Chicago. We offer master’s degree and post-master’s certificate programs in health informatics that can be completed 100% online.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
Just add your zip code in our form below to see a few convenient possibilities.
If you feel you aren’t the right fit for a four-year university, you have other options.