Trying to decide whether online classes are for you?
This is our cost-free guidebook for looking for quick, effective and practical education options.
We will focus on distance learning opportunities, popular universities, undergraduate degree programs, private colleges, schools in your town, vocational learning, career builder resources and other opportunities.
What Subjects are Other South Dakota Students Enrolling In?
Some of the most popular subject areas people are signing up for include Accounting, Computers and Technology, Graphic Arts, Education and Medical Technology fields.
And although quite a few applicants merely are interested in a quick series of classes, other enrollees are attaining Associate’s, Bachelors, or even Master’s Diplomas.
What’s So Good About Online Courses?
The greatest merits of online study programs and degrees are flexibility and value.
Virtually all students relish the convenience of working on courses when they have the time to sit through them. They also prefer not having to drive to the campus several times a week.
For plenty of adults who have a full-time job or family obligations, the prospect of attending a physical classroom daily for a couple of years is not realistic. Web-based education from a South Dakota college or another university which serves local applicants is often their lone decent choice.
Many students discover that their online program is cheaper than a private campus-based college. The tuition is frequently not as much and there are no room and board expenses. Plus, there are fewer miscellaneous costs and no constant traveling or moving expenditures.
We seriously value your trip to our website and we applaud your interest in continuing your education and developing your long term work career.
For now, you only need to determine your opportunities to some degree. You can utilize the search form at the bottom of this page to hunt for schools and courses either by curriculum or by geographic area.
Start your search here:
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Information Technology Bachelors- Online
- Entertainment Business, Master of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
The esteemed faculty of the Collat School of Business is comprised of seasoned professionals who consult for Fortune 500 companies and the Big 4 accounting firms. They channel their expertise to create evolved, flexible programs that make our institution celebrated among online business schools.
Each business degree online is designed to help you develop skills in your specific area of interest, such as finance, management, marketing, accounting, and information systems.
- Master of Accounting
As a community of initiative, University of the Southwest challenges graduates to become enterprising members of our society contributing to the common good by advocating and participating in the productive commerce of free enterprise, the constitutional privilege of self-government, and the practical contributions of community service.
- MBA Sports Management and Recreation
- MBA Strategic Management
- MBA Accounting
- And more...
Regent University is one of the nation’s leading academic centers for Christian thought and action.
Founded in 1978, Regent University’s 11,000 students are studying on its 70-acre campus in Virginia Beach, Va., and online around the world. The university offers associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees from a Christian perspective in more than 135 program areas including business, communication and the arts, cybersecurity and technology, divinity, education, government, law, leadership, nursing and healthcare, and psychology. Regent University has consistently placed as one of the top colleges in the state of Virginia and, currently, Regent University tops the list of Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in Virginia and is ranked among top national universities by U.S. News & World Report. Along with our commitment to academic excellence, what sets Regent apart is our mission to prepare men and women to excel both in mind and spirit. Our students, faculty and administrators share a calling, founded on biblical principles, to make a significant difference in our world.
- Master of Divinity (M.Div.)
- M.A. in Practical Theology
- M.A. in Film & Television (online)
- And more...
The Chicago School is a not-for-profit, regionally accredited institution with more than 4,285 students at campuses across the country and online. TCSPP has been an innovator in the field of psychology and related behavioral science for more than 30 years. TCSPP offers more than 20 degree programs and a wealth of opportunities for international experiences.
- Instructional Design Certificate
- Child and Adolescent Psychology Certificate
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- And more...
Located just steps from the U.S. Capital, the George Washington University is uniquely positioned at the core of U.S. government, policy and law. GW students and faculty benefit from an unparalleled opportunity to study and work alongside leaders in every discipline. Whether on campus or online, you too can take part in the interchanges that shape our community and the world.
- Master of Professional Studies in Strategic Public Relations
- Masters in Political Management
- MBA in Healthcare
As a leader in education, Regis is dedicated to offering programs with a holistic view of health services that are designed for the future of the field. Through cutting-edge coursework, industry-active faculty members, and an array of majors and graduate programs, Regis has been able to positively impact the educational community, health services landscape, and personal lives of students nationwide.
- Online Master of Social Work
- Online Master of Public Health - Epidemiology Concentration
- Online Master of Science in Accounting, Bridge Track
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- International Business - D.B.A.
- Leadership in Higher Education - EdS
- MS Organizational Leadership - Nonprofit Management
- And more...
Earn your Master of Accountancy online from the University of North Dakota and become a future-focused accountant with the skills to lead in a profession that’s always in demand in every industry
- Master of Accountancy
- Master of Doctor of Nursing Practice
Just put in your zip code directly below to see a few convenient alternatives.
Take a look at other career alternatives. See four-year degrees in South Dakota.