Are you considering getting started with online classes?
Welcome to this cost-free tutorial for locating quick, efficient and practical education opportunities.
We will go over online classes, well-known universities, complete degree programs, colleges, local schools, trade-specific training, job preparation resources and other opportunities.
What Are Utah Students Working On?
Some of the common college majors applicants are enrolling in include Business Administration, Computers and Technology, Web Design, Liberal Arts and Medical Technology.
While many students simply enroll in a short series of courses, other folks are earning Associate, Bachelors, or even Graduate Diplomas.
Why Focus on Online Programs?
The big benefits of online classes are ease of use and affordability.
Nearly all students appreciate the flexibility of attending classes when they actually have the time to work on them. They also really like not having to commute to campus five times each week.
For a great deal of adults who are balancing a full-time job or family or other personal requirements, the prospect of commuting to a campus classroom each day for several years is not reasonable. Web-based lessons from a Utah school or a school that serves local enrollees is essentially their lone decent alternative.
And most applicants find that their online package costs less than a typical campus-based college. The online tuition is frequently not as high and there won’t be any housing costs. In addition, there are fewer miscellaneous costs and no ongoing commuting or relocation costs.
So What Happens Now?
We surely value your trip to our web site and we applaud your interest in continuing your formal education and improving your professional career.
Right now, you need to simply refine your opportunities somewhat. You can utilize the search tool further below this page to look for colleges and courses either by curriculum or by geographic area.
Get started with these schools:
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
- Personalized learning that’s guided by industry trends
- Technology-driven approach designed to help you reach your potential
- Access to real-world learning and strong thought leadership
- Convenient ways to complete your degree even with a busy schedule
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Network Management
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Human Services
- And more...
Simmons University’s online Master of Social Work program can be completed in as few as 15 months, and GRE scores are not required.
- Master of Social Work
Now you don't have to leave home to earn a Bachelor's, Master's or Doctoral degree from Northern Illinois University!
- Master of Science in Data Analytics
- Online BSN to Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Master of Public Health - Health Services Management
- And more...
At Universal Technical Institute (UTI), you won't just train for a career. You'll train for success. The hands-on training and high-tech skills you'll get at UTI can put you on the fast track toward a rewarding career as a professional technician. Across the nation, you'll find UTI-trained technicians working in great jobs with leading manufacturers, dealerships and repair shops.
Located just steps from the U.S. Capital, the George Washington University is uniquely positioned at the core of U.S. government, policy and law. GW students and faculty benefit from an unparalleled opportunity to study and work alongside leaders in every discipline. Whether on campus or online, you too can take part in the interchanges that shape our community and the world.
- Masters in Political Management
- MBA in Healthcare
Cortiva Institute School of Massage Therapy's innovative program will help you learn the art of massage therapy and introduce you to a range of career opportunities. Through a holistic approach to education, you'll be well-trained to work in clinics, hospitals, health clubs, spas, with sport teams, or to start a private practice.
Classes start November 13!
- Skin Care
- Massage Therapy
You can receive a top-notch education in a flexible environment. Learn more about the Villanova online learning experience and the difference that sets us apart by further exploring our online programs.
Rankings- Villanova University is consistently ranked among the best in the nation
- The Villanova School of Business (VSB) was recognized among the top schools in the nation on the U.S. News & World Report's annual Best Online Graduate Business Programs ranking, earning the #1 rank.
- Villanova University was recognized among the top schools in the nation on the U.S. News & World Report's annual Best Online MBA Programs.
- Villanova University Charles Widger School of Law is approved by the Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admissions to the Bar of the American Bar Association, 321 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60654, (312) 988-6738. 21 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60654, (312) 988-6738.
- Online Master of Laws in Taxation
- Online Master of Science in Analytics
- Online Master of Business Administration
- And more...
Online Learning at Concordia University–Portland
If education is your passion, Concordia University-Portland is your university. One of the most respected names in learning today, Concordia offers several fully online Master of Education (MEd) programs—most of which can completed in one year—and a fully online Doctorate of Education (EdD) program. Our graduates stand out with the skills, integrity, and compassion necessary to meet the ever-changing needs of students today. Together, we're all making an impact in education.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Social Studies
- M.Ed. In Curriculum and Instruction - Trauma and Resilience in Educational Settings
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Environmental Education
- And more...
Designed by RNs for RNs
Chamberlain’s RN to BSN option offers convenient 100% online coursework, no mandatory login times and no campus visits. This flexible framework allows you to continue in your current role while you pursue your degree. And, because the curriculum is developed and taught by RNs who are also educators, you know you are learning what you need to push your skills forward now – and in the future.
- RN to BSN Online Option
Place your zipcode down below to take a look at a few good solutions.
Most students have other good degree alternatives and there are plenty of other four-year coursework in Utah.