Are you considering getting started with online classes?
Welcome to this cost-free tutorial for locating quick, efficient and practical education opportunities.
We will go over online classes, well-known universities, complete degree programs, colleges, local schools, trade-specific training, job preparation resources and other opportunities.
What Are Utah Students Working On?
Some of the common college majors applicants are enrolling in include Business Administration, Computers and Technology, Web Design, Liberal Arts and Medical Technology.
While many students simply enroll in a short series of courses, other folks are earning Associate, Bachelors, or even Graduate Diplomas.
Why Focus on Online Programs?
The big benefits of online classes are ease of use and affordability.
Nearly all students appreciate the flexibility of attending classes when they actually have the time to work on them. They also really like not having to commute to campus five times each week.
For a great deal of adults who are balancing a full-time job or family or other personal requirements, the prospect of commuting to a campus classroom each day for several years is not reasonable. Web-based lessons from a Utah school or a school that serves local enrollees is essentially their lone decent alternative.
And most applicants find that their online package costs less than a typical campus-based college. The online tuition is frequently not as high and there won’t be any housing costs. In addition, there are fewer miscellaneous costs and no ongoing commuting or relocation costs.
So What Happens Now?
We surely value your trip to our web site and we applaud your interest in continuing your formal education and improving your professional career.
Right now, you need to simply refine your opportunities somewhat. You can utilize the search tool further below this page to look for colleges and courses either by curriculum or by geographic area.
Get started with these schools:
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Ranked among the Best Online MBA Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and a master’s degree in 14-24 months.
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management
- Graduate Certificate in Alcohol & Drug Counseling
- B.S. in Human Services / Human Services Management
- And more...
- Top-ranked online MBA
- As few as 24 months to complete
- GMAT waivers for experienced professionals
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Six concentrations available
- AACSB accredited
- Master of Business Adminitration (MBA)
- Cloud Technologies Bachelors - Online
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Entertainment Business, Master of Science (Online)
- And more...
Study for your graduate education with University of Illinois at Chicago. We offer master’s degree and post-master’s certificate programs in health informatics that can be completed 100% online.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Accountancy with a concentration in General Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
- Master of Arts in Homeland Security
- And more...
The University of Denver’s Graduate School of Social Work (GSSW) prepares students to fight for social change through its traditional Master of Social Work (MSW) program delivered online. The 90-credit program can be completed in as few as 27 months and is designed for students who earned a bachelor’s degree in a field other than social work from a regionally accredited college or university. Traditional MSW students complete both the foundation curriculum and concentration curriculum in Mental Health and Trauma.
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
Designed by RNs for RNs
Chamberlain’s RN to BSN option offers convenient 100% online coursework, no mandatory login times and no campus visits. This flexible framework allows you to continue in your current role while you pursue your degree. And, because the curriculum is developed and taught by RNs who are also educators, you know you are learning what you need to push your skills forward now – and in the future.
- RN to BSN Online Option
Gain the skills needed to become a project manager in a highly acclaimed masters program.
- MS in Supply Chain Management
- Masters in Health Communication
- MS in Project Management
- And more...
Founded more than 130 years ago by the Congregation of the Holy Spirit, Duquesne has grown to become one of the nation's top Catholic universities. The school’s mission is to provide a well-rounded education that challenges students academically while nourishing their spiritual and ethical development. Today, Duquesne is home to 10 schools of study and serves more than 10,000 students.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice
Hofstra University is a private institution whose primary mission is to provide a quality education to its students in an environment that encourages, nurtures and supports learning through the free and open exchange of ideas for the betterment of humankind. Hofstra University is committed to academic freedom and to the transmission, advancement and preservation of knowledge for its own academic community and the community at large.
- Online Master of Arts in Health Law and Policy
- Online Master of Laws in Health Law and Policy
Place your zipcode down below to take a look at a few good solutions.
Most students have other good degree alternatives and there are plenty of other four-year coursework in Utah.