Would you be interested in getting started with online classes?
Welcome to our cost-free tutorial for looking for quick, efficient and economical educational programs.
This site will explore online classes, well-known universities, diploma granting programs, private colleges, local schools, vocation-specific learning, career builder resources and more.
What Programs are West Virginia Students Applying For?
Among the most popular fields folks are enrolling in include Business, Information Technology, Visual Arts, Liberal Arts and Healthcare.
While many individuals simply register for a few training classes, other students are getting Associates, Bachelors, or even Graduate Degrees.
Why Focus on Online Classes?
The important strengths of online study programs are flexibility and affordability.
Many students enjoy the freedom of attending lessons when they have the time and energy to work on them. They also get pleasure from not having to commute to a campus five times a week.
For plenty of adults who have full-time work or family or other personal demands, the prospect of attending a campus classroom each day for a couple of years isn’t a practical plan. Web-based lessons from a West Virginia school or another college that will accept local enrollees is actually their single sensible alternative.
And most individuals find that their online package is less expensive than a campus university. The tuition is frequently not as high and there aren’t any room and board charges. And there are fewer miscellaneous fees, if any at all, and no constant commuting or moving expenses.
So What Now?
We certainly appreciate your trip to our web site and we applaud your interest in advancing your formal education and building your long term professional career.
To get started, you simply need to narrow down your prospects somewhat. You could use our education search form near the bottom of this page to uncover schools and classes either by career field or by state.
We have a short list of possible schools:
- Associate’s, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees available in a wide range of fields.
- Flexible online programs offered in Psychology, Criminal Justice, Education, and more.
- Assigned Financial Services Advisors to help answer student financial questions.
- Servicemembers and their spouses can apply for the Ashford Military Grant to reduce tuition for all undergraduate courses.
- Associate of Arts - Early Childhood.
- BA/Early Childhood Education Administration
- BA/Education Studies
- And more...
Syracuse University’s School of Information Studies (iSchool)—The Original Information School—is proud of its position as a leader in the field. The iSchool’s community of more than 50 faculty members, more than 1,400 students, and nearly 10,000 alumni are dedicated to driving innovation in information services and leveraging the power of information to build a better world.
- Master of Science in Library and Information Sciences
- Personalized learning that’s guided by industry trends
- Technology-driven approach designed to help you reach your potential
- Access to real-world learning and strong thought leadership
- Convenient ways to complete your degree even with a busy schedule
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN completion)
- Master of Science in Information Technology - Network Management
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice Human Services
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
- Master of Arts in Counseling - School Counseling
- Master of Arts in Counseling - Clinical Mental Health
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Doctor of Education in Christian Education Leadership
- Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership - Organizational Leadership
- Bachelor of Arts in English - Self-Designed
- And more...
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Insurance Billing and Office Administration
- Dental Assistant
Passionate about a culinary career? Get hands-on training from professional chefs at Lincoln Culinary Institute. Choose from day or evening classes, earn a Diploma or Associate Degree. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Financial aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Culinary Arts and Food Services
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- International Business - D.B.A.
- Leadership in Higher Education - EdS
- MS Organizational Leadership - Nonprofit Management
- And more...
At Universal Technical Institute (UTI), you won't just train for a career. You'll train for success. The hands-on training and high-tech skills you'll get at UTI can put you on the fast track toward a rewarding career as a professional technician. Across the nation, you'll find UTI-trained technicians working in great jobs with leading manufacturers, dealerships and repair shops.
Key in your zip code directly below to have a look at some good possibilities.
Want some other career options? How about faster undergraduate training in WV.