Would an online school be right for your situation?
Welcome to this totally free tutorial for finding quick, effective and practical educational programs.
We discuss distance learning opportunities, well-known educational institutions, degree programs, private colleges, schools in your area, technical learning, career building resources and other opportunities.
What Are Wisconsin Students Signing Up For?
Several of the common fields applicants are registering for include Business, Computer Science, Web Design, Science and Healthcare.
And even though a good number of individuals merely enroll in a few classes, other folks are earning Associates, Bachelors, or even Masters Degrees.
Why Online Courses?
The fundamental advantages of online degrees are ease of use and cost.
Practically all students like the freedom of taking courses when they have the time to sit through them. They also get satisfaction from not having to commute to a campus several times each week.
For so many adults who are struggling with a busy job or family demands, the thought of attending a physical classroom every day for a couple of years is not practical. Web-based education from a Wisconsin school or a different school that will accept local students is essentially their lone good alternative.
Most individuals notice their online package costs less than a private campus-based university. The online tuition is frequently not as much and there isn’t any housing expenses. Also there are fewer miscellaneous costs, no moving costs or commuting expenses.
We sincerely value your trip to our web site and we congratulate you on your interest in furthering your formal education and improving your work career.
For now, you just need to pin down your choices a little. Just use the education search device at the bottom of this page to seek out colleges and courses either by career field or by region.
This short list can get you started:
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Information Technology Bachelors- Online
- Entertainment Business, Master of Science (Online)
- And more...
The path to a brighter future isn’t always clear. We face roadblocks and detours. Sometimes, we make a wrong turn and get lost. No matter where you are in your journey, Baker College can help you move forward to a rewarding career.
At Baker College, we know the importance of a quality education. We are regionally accredited with award-winning faculty. We will be there every step of the way so you can get where you’re going.
- Finance - MBA
- Game Software Development
- Computer Science - Database Technology
- And more...
- Northcentral University was founded in 1996 to provide working professionals around the world with unprecedented access to richly engaging, professionally relevant, and academically-rigorous education from a U.S. university.
- As a regionally accredited, private, online and graduate-focused university, NCU offers doctoral, master’s and bachelor’s degrees in business, technology management, education, and psychology, as well as doctoral and master’s degrees in marriage and family therapy.
- International Business - D.B.A.
- Leadership in Higher Education - EdS
- MS Organizational Leadership - Nonprofit Management
- And more...
Study for your graduate education with University of Illinois at Chicago. We offer master’s degree and post-master’s certificate programs in health informatics that can be completed 100% online.
- Master of Science in Health Informatics
At the University of Nevada, Reno, we teach public health practitioners how to look beyond physical conditions and consider environmental, economic and sociological factors that impact individual and community health, happiness and well-being.
The online Master of Public Health in Public Health Practice is designed to prepare you for employment in nearly any area of the public health field.
The lessons learned in your online courses can prepare you for whatever area of public health you’re interested in. Courses include the following:
- Public Health Biology
- Research Methods
- Leadership in Health
- Health Policy
- Finance and Budget
- Health Informatics
- Program Planning and Evaluation
- Public Health Law, Ethics and Policy Analysis
Our 100% onlineand CEPH-accredited MPH program gives you the flexibility to enhance your expertise — and your career — without having to put your life on hold.
- Master of Science in Business Analytics
- Master of Accounting
- Online Master of Public Health (MPH)
Just put in your zip code in our form below to view a few good solutions.
Want other education choices? Four-year coursework in WI.