Would an online school be right for your situation?
Welcome to this totally free tutorial for finding quick, effective and practical educational programs.
We discuss distance learning opportunities, well-known educational institutions, degree programs, private colleges, schools in your area, technical learning, career building resources and other opportunities.
What Are Wisconsin Students Signing Up For?
Several of the common fields applicants are registering for include Business, Computer Science, Web Design, Science and Healthcare.
And even though a good number of individuals merely enroll in a few classes, other folks are earning Associates, Bachelors, or even Masters Degrees.
Why Online Courses?
The fundamental advantages of online degrees are ease of use and cost.
Practically all students like the freedom of taking courses when they have the time to sit through them. They also get satisfaction from not having to commute to a campus several times each week.
For so many adults who are struggling with a busy job or family demands, the thought of attending a physical classroom every day for a couple of years is not practical. Web-based education from a Wisconsin school or a different school that will accept local students is essentially their lone good alternative.
Most individuals notice their online package costs less than a private campus-based university. The online tuition is frequently not as much and there isn’t any housing expenses. Also there are fewer miscellaneous costs, no moving costs or commuting expenses.
We sincerely value your trip to our web site and we congratulate you on your interest in furthering your formal education and improving your work career.
For now, you just need to pin down your choices a little. Just use the education search device at the bottom of this page to seek out colleges and courses either by career field or by region.
This short list can get you started:
- Associate’s, Bachelor’s, and Master’s degrees available in a wide range of fields.
- Flexible online programs offered in Psychology, Criminal Justice, Education, and more.
- Assigned Financial Services Advisors to help answer student financial questions.
- Servicemembers and their spouses can apply for the Ashford Military Grant to reduce tuition for all undergraduate courses.
- Associate of Arts - Early Childhood.
- BA/Early Childhood Education Administration
- BA/Education Studies
- And more...
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Ph.D. in Organizational Leadership - Organizational Leadership
- Master of Business Administration - Leadership
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction - Teacher Leader
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Doctor of Education: Community Care & Counseling: Marriage & Family
- Doctor of Ministry: Evangelism & Church Planting
- M.Div: Homiletics
- And more...
- Master of Science in Communications
At Universal Technical Institute (UTI), you won't just train for a career. You'll train for success. The hands-on training and high-tech skills you'll get at UTI can put you on the fast track toward a rewarding career as a professional technician. Across the nation, you'll find UTI-trained technicians working in great jobs with leading manufacturers, dealerships and repair shops.
MPH@UNC is the online Master of Public Health (MPH) program from the University of North Carolina’s Gillings School of Global Public Health, which is ranked the No. 1 public school of public health and No. 2 school of public health on U.S. News’ list, most recently published in 2015. The program offers a Leadership in Practice concentration and can be completed on a full-time or part-time basis. GRE, GMAT or MCAT scores are required.
- Online Master of Public Health
- Master of Professional Studies in Cybersecurity Management
- Master of Professional Studies in Information Technology Management
Named a “Best College” by U.S. News & World Report, The Princeton Review, and Forbes, Simmons University has earned a reputation for providing a pioneering liberal arts education for undergraduates integrated with professional work experience. Today, Simmons offers renowned coeducational graduate programs in business, communications management, nursing and health sciences, education, liberal arts, social work, and library and information science.
The Daniels College of Business at the University of Denver has offered a top-quality business education since 1908. Through MBA@Denver, students can earn a Daniels degree while continuing to pursue their personal and professional passions.
- Master of Business Administration
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Accountancy with a concentration in General Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - International Business
- Master of Arts in Homeland Security
- And more...
Just put in your zip code in our form below to view a few good solutions.
Want other education choices? Four-year coursework in WI.